Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update on the welder

As I mentioned in a previous post I have been having issues with my new Miller Electric Diversion 165 welder. I've been in contact with the company whom I bought it from and they have, in turn, been in contact with the manufacturer. Turns out that the first batch of Diversion 165s will only work on 60Hz AC supplies whereas the ones manufactured later will work on either 50 or 60Hz.

Long story short the manufacturer Miller Electric have decided to send me one of the new models and told me to keep the one I have now for parts! Thanks Miller!

Can't wait to start TIG welding some scrap in preparation for battery boxes :)

1 comment:

  1. Honda vehicles are reflected in the parts from which they are built. All Honda acura legend performance part are specifically designed and carefully tested, not only for its individual performance, but also for its interaction with the entire vehicle. This process guarantee that each Honda Part will function at its optimum performance level while providing the durability and reliability that is expected from Honda.

    ReplyDelete